Shares Outstanding: 26.4 million
Shares Fully Diluted: 26.4 million
We would use the term, “understatement” to describe a line in today’s news release that it’s been a “busy and productive quarter”.
As the third quarter came to a close, Carfinco recorded record revenue, record loan originations, record finance receivables, has expanded into the United States with the acquisition of PAC and is also bidding on another potential U.S. acquisition.
- Earnings per share for the quarter of 17 cents, 61 cents year to date;
- Dividends to shareholders of 12.0 cents per share;
- Record revenue of $21.4 million;
- Record loan originations of $46.5 million;
- Record finance receivables of $240.9 million; and
- 31+ day delinquent accounts for the third quarter of 2013 were 3.3% combined (2.6% for CAR, compared to 2.5% for CAR in the second quarter of 2013).
Management will be hosting a conference call today, Friday November 15th at 11:00 am MT (1:00 pm ET) to discuss Q3 and will offer a Q&A session. Participants can access the conference call by phone within Canada and the U.S. by dialing the following numbers:
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-241-0326 using Conference ID #97962451
Internationally: 1-647-427-3411 using Conference ID #97962451
Callers should dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. An archive of the conference call will be posted in the Investor Relations section of the Carfinco website (www.carfinco.com), as soon as available from the provider.
Today’s news release can be read by clicking here...