Monday, 28 January 2013

Feature On FLYHT: Calgary Firm’s Stampede Towards Safety And Efficiency

FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
TSX Venture: FLY
Shares Issued: 140,386,166
Fully Diluted: 179,132,626

**********************
 
 
FLYHT is featured in the January – March 2013 edition of African Aerospace Online News Service. The article points to the main features and benefits that has made AFIRS™ so appealing to the African airline industry. 
  • FLYHT, through its relationship with Iridium Communications, offers global satellite coverage that provides service to whomever needs it, when they need it, anywhere on the planet.
  • It’s this reliable satellite facility that is so appealing to both African nations and their airlines in a continent where radio-based ground control centres (GCCs) are few and far between and the radio communications infrastructure is embryonic at best.
  • This technology is remarkable because, for the first time in aerospace history, FLYHT has demonstrated that live flight data can be streamed from an aircraft in real time.
About African Aerospace
This magazine is available at no cost online and 10,000 copies are printed. Approximately 75% of the readership comes from Africa and the remaining 25% is international. Its content is aimed at two key distinct markets:
  • Aerospace professionals working in the African continent.
  • Aerospace leadership and strategists in other parts of the world who have an interest in what is happening within this rapidly developing region.

To read the full article (page 77), please click here